The function and requirements
Profile software engineer Triple-9
The software engineer is responsible for independently carrying out (sub) projects in the field of software development and is responsible for the entire process. To this end, he / she can develop a High Level Design (LLD) into a Low Level Design (LLD) and subsequently implement, program and test.
For this we request as much knowledge and experience as possible from one or more of the following:
- Backend and / or Frontend programming
- Advanced level of understanding of and experience with C / C ++; Go is an advantage *
- Knowledge of SQL or the willingness to master it; knowledge of distributed databases is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication in Dutch and English.
*) If you have not yet gained experience with Go, you will get the opportunity to learn this with us!
And additionally the following competences:
- Analytical thinking
- Work in a structured and accurate way
- Open and clear communication
- Collaborate with customers and colleagues
- Keeping your knowledge up-to-date
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Get out of your comfort zone to actually use new technologies.
What we offer
Triple-9 offers a modern working environment, is based on a permanent contract and looks for a healthy combination of working at home and being present at the office. Currently 9 out of 10 colleagues are co-owners of the company and Triple-9 strives to see employees wanting to dedicate themselves to the company for a longer period of time to offer them the opportunity to buy shares.